> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "old" window glass
Login | Register

"old" window glass

Posted by Bob in Colo. on December 3rd, 2000 05:28 PM

Does anyone know a source for "old" window glass. By that I mean glass that has a distorted, wavey reflection. It's not actually old, they still make it and it's tempered. I've heard it referred to as destressed glass but I cant seem to bring up a web page or company that deals in it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC