> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "frameless" / roller Screens?
Login | Register

"frameless" / roller Screens?

Posted by Mrs. Bean on March 14th, 2000 12:16 PM

Last summer I'd heard of a product along the lines of screen doors / windows that roll up (and away) and come down (i believe) on a very thin track. I'm interested to know if anyone's heard of this ,and if so, did you use it for windows?

Or was I hallucinating?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC