> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "Dif"...
Login | Register


Posted by Wallpaper guy on August 28th, 2000 05:55 PM
In reply to wallpaper by Judy LeBrun on August 28th, 2000 04:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

"Dif" and a "paper tiger". Dif is a product that you mix with water and apply to the wallpaper. A "paper tiger" scores the paper so the Dif can penetrate the paper and loosen the glue.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • wallpaper by Judy LeBrun  8/28/00 04:42 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC