> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "Cramp and glue ( water proof glue)"
Login | Register

"Cramp and glue ( water proof glue)"

Posted by John 2000 on June 7th, 2000 03:08 PM
In reply to loose walnut staircase? by Mady on June 7th, 2000 08:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

Mady Hi. thats the only way. with out using screws
that will look unsightly.
Happy glueing..... John 2000

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC