> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "Beaver" systems...
Login | Register

"Beaver" systems...

Posted by Bob on July 10th, 1998 09:37 AM
In reply to water coming into basement by George Galjan on July 10th, 1998 09:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

I know the stuff you're talking about, used to see it towards the back of Popular Home Mechx magazine, etc... I THINK it's called or made by a mfg called Beaver Industries. Do a search on the web for word combob like beaver, basement, floor, etc... one site, however, that actually talks about and shows pictures is:

Hope it gives you something to go on. BTW, my area menards and Home Depot know, some even carry it, as this same 'beaver' company also makes vinyl fences, probably same material the cove moldings are made of...
Hope it helps... let us know how you come out.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC