> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > (Ooops !!!)
Login | Register

(Ooops !!!)

Posted by Jay J on March 30th, 2000 07:49 AM
In reply to Great Follow-up, Gentlemen !!! by Jay J on March 30th, 2000 07:48 AM [Go to top of thread]

What a way to start out ...

Awesome Regina,

We could use someone like you to give advice from your 'angle'. For me, it was certainly a pleasant surprise to hear this angle. This kind of stuff is very useful. I and others know that we should always speak to 'our attorney', and so on. With that said, stick around. We've had posts, even a recent one, where for example, someone was wondering about a neighbor 'altering the flow of water' onto his/her property. I know what the 'skinny' is in my township but I'm sure that person (and I and others) would like to hear from an attorney's point of view. Maybe you've even handled a case like it, or even just chatted w/a colleage about it. And then you have the 'cases' where folks get work done on a new/existing home, and the contractor won't fix the problem. I'm sure there are good/better steps for a homeowner to take when may end up in court. I guess it's the 'getting there' that would be real useful. You know what a Small Claims judge is looking for from the person who's been harmed. (You know, document every phone call, keep copies of everything, get another estimate in writing, and so on.) Certainly, your time like ours, is valuable. We offer our advice for FREE and we and others would really appreciate your professional opinion. If you can swing it, come and go as you please.

But, for what it's worth, great follow-up.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC