> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ... Not Much More To Add
Login | Register

... Not Much More To Add

Posted by Jay J on October 16th, 1998 02:20 PM
In reply to Technical question by Henry in MI on October 16th, 1998 12:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

I wish I was more 'current' with the different types of BBSs out there, but that's something I can strive for.

I checked out and, well, like ya said, it has some features any Forum could use, including this one. I guess what I'm trying to say is exactly what you're saying: It's got some nice features the Forum can use ... (but, it's not complete enough for 'our' purposes). From the looks of the Source Info, the BBS really isn't a BBS but more like a straight-forward WEB page. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me. They've written some software to get you from link-to-link but the rest of the 'stuff' is canned / free / easy-to-write software. (Again, just from what I've looked at.)

Anyway, before I forget, although I work on, and with, computers 8+ hours a day, there have been plenty of occasions where I've wanted to grab that 5 lb. sledge but it just wasn't within reach! I am not immune to Blue Screens, Memory Faults, or lock-ups. We're both members of that club! All you and I and anyone else that's offering feedback here is hope they're watching what we're saying. I'll say that your suggestion about is another one for them to look at to see if it's useful on the Forum.

... Can't say much more but I will wait and see like you. Until whenever, I'll be on this Forum until it goes 'away' ...

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC