> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 'member?
Login | Register


Posted by Jon on July 14th, 1998 03:45 PM

Remember that black 'countertop' material from your high school science class? I think that this would be a great material to use as kitchen countertops, but I don't know who makes it or what it's really called. Does anybody know? To me, regular solid surface countertops look like chunks of plastic. (I love the commercial/industrial look.)

Loft Man

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC