> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Kahrs yes, Beaver No!
Login | Register

Kahrs yes, Beaver No!

Posted by katy on March 27th, 2003 09:12 AM
In reply to beaverhome rip off by RJB on January 16th, 2003 04:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am assuming these postings have to do with Beaver Flooring; my apologies if this is not the case.

I was very interested in ordering wood from this company for a long time. Trouble was, each time I asked for specific samples, they sent the wrong things. This happened three times. Finally, I told them I was no longer interested. I asked them to take me off their web mail list (they did, but only for awhile) and asked them to stop calling me looking for an order. I just told them 'Look, if you can't even get an order right for samples I don't think you are the people to order flooring from.' I was very interested to read the comments on this company. I had no idea the service would be this bad. I feel like a dodged a bullet! (We got Kahrs wood through a flooring store (not a big box store) for the floor and are very pleased with the wood, though the company (now out of business) used an unlicensed installer and he screwed it up, so we did still sustain some wounds over a floor...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC