renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > (It's been a while. I couldn't resist ...) :)
Login | Register

(It's been a while. I couldn't resist ...) :)

Posted by Jay J on July 17th, 2000 08:53 AM
In reply to APOLIGIZE?...GIVE ME A BREAK by CAPITAL MAN - COUSIN TO X-GUY on July 15th, 2000 07:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Chicken Coop by TheLibrarian on 10/02/2009

Sorry, Steve, no need to apologize. I just couldn't resist to 'insert' the disclaimer that I put on the Posts where folks use all capital letter. That's why I said: (It's been a while. I couldn't resist ...) :)

I made a bad assumption in thinking that you knew what I was doing. You have my apologies.

As for the Cousin to the X-GUY, BLOW IT OUT YOUR EAR! I think Steve is big enough of a person that he doesn't need YOU to protect him. And I can apologize for 'wrong doing' where it applies. (Like I did.) Can you handle that? Does that mean I'll get an apology from you for assuming that it was beneath me to apologize to Steve?

Once again, an anonymous post by someone who's afraid to leave their e-mail address (ie., afraid to identify who 'they' really are.) Yea, you must live in a cave since the only thing you can frame is a picture. And I don't have blue eyes. (Too funny!)

Jay J

PS: Cousin - For your reference, I'm not the only one that 'has fun' with CAPITAL LETTER posts KITCHEN COUNTER and CONCRET GARAGE FLOOR DECK MATERIAL (... Sorry, bc and Henry and Wick, but sometimes, making my own point isn't enough. Sorry, again, in advance ...)

PPS: At least when I (and others) respond to those folks who post in CAPITAL LETTERS, I help them! HELP, WATER IN DUCTS But I bet that helping others isn't something you're familiar with because the only time I/we hear from you is when you want to justify YOUR existance. You're the POLICE police, right? Yea, that's right - you are. OK.

PPPS: In case you're as uneducated as I suspect, WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING. (Steve only used CAPS in his 'header', and it was a 'note' to a 'friend'. He didn't use CAPS in the 'body' of his post.) SHOUTING IS NOT IN ANYONE'S LIST OF MANNERS UNLESS THE LIST IS THE ONE YOU'RE LOOKING AT. ON THIS FORUM, AND ON MANY OTHER FORUMS, 'SHOUTED' POSTS MAY BE FROWNED UPON, IGNORED, OR EVEN CHASTISED. (I GUESS YOU CHASTISED MY POST SO YOU CAN SAY YOU 'FOLLOWED' THAT ETIQUETTE. RIGHT.) AGAIN, AT LEAST I 'HELP' PEOPLE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS WHEN I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS. TRY IT SOMETIME. AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS CONTINUE WITH YOUR 'HONESTY' AND USE YOUR REAL NAME. YOU'RE A COWARD.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC