> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > (A Better Job At Doing The Quiz ...)
Login | Register

(A Better Job At Doing The Quiz ...)

Posted by Jay J on May 1st, 2000 04:01 PM
In reply to Quiz by Pollster on May 1st, 2000 10:59 AM [Go to top of thread]

1) Favorite TV Home Improvement Host: The Furniture Guys (from Philly!)

2) Favorite co-host: #1 is a co-hosted show. (I guess the answer is: The 'Other' Furniture Guy ...)

3) Favorite Poster: 'Bruce M!' He's been looooong gone from the Board but he was my favorite ...

4) LEAST Favorite Poster: The X-guy - aka Take-your-name-in-vain-guy, Floor Guy, Landlord Guy, Roofing Guy, Kilz Guy, Electric Guy, Switch Guy, Garage Door Guy, Tool Guy, Paint Guy, Reading Guy.

5) Most Humorous Poster: Martha in Westport, and Bob, once they both get going w/each other ...

6) Strain Factor (1-10): None, 0, Nada. (I am whipped, though ...)

7) Have I Learned Anything: Yea, well, no. (If I share what I learned w/you all, I'd confirm how much of an idiot I really am ...)

8) Why Bob Isn't Here: Right now, Bob isn't here because he's redoing Martha's new house. (I have no explanation for you as to his whereabouts, specifically, over the past few years. I've been so busy on this Forum that I haven't found time to watch his shows ...)

9) Getting Paid: I guess we can get paid by asking Bob. (Once you can locate Martha's new house, you can bring this matter up w/him ...)

10) Why I Wasted My Time On This Post: Uggggh!!!! For a minute there, I thought you were serious, you dog! Well, to answer your question, I had a few minutes between Posts. (And my significant-other said I could answer this post before lunch. She said it sounded important ...)

11) Most Creative Follow-upper: WICK!!!
My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

PS: I plan on hitting the National Lottery on 02/29/2001. Can't the results be moved to another day ??!
PPS: Wick, you old dog you!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• Quiz by Pollster  5/1/00 10:59 AM

Topic Follow-ups:

• gaw ,gaW by !god dlo ehT  5/1/00 04:22 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC