> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 3-way
Login | Register


Posted by Stan on November 12th, 2002 11:36 PM
In reply to 3-way switch problem - Still by trent on November 12th, 2002 10:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

You need a 3-wire cable with ground between the two switches. 1-cable with power @ 1-swich 1- cable to the light from the other switch. This is a standered 3-way. The 3-wire cable between the two switches the red and black are called travlers. The white is the nutral. The bare is the ground.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC