> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 1 Idea ...
Login | Register

1 Idea ...

Posted by Jay J on October 15th, 1999 02:15 PM
In reply to Securing PVC by D.L. on October 14th, 1999 09:25 PM [Go to top of thread]


There is a 'pad' of a sort that's used when copper tubing is run through wall studs to keep the pipe 'quiet' should it want to rattle or vibrate. I'd look into using this, then sealing it up.

You mentioned through a wooden window. Where abouts on the window? Where there any alternatives?

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC