> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 1-800-356-3496
Login | Register


Posted by John on January 14th, 2003 08:35 AM
In reply to PB, PVC OR CPVC Pipes Class Action Information Links by dbd14 on January 3rd, 2003 01:31 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> My Polybutylene, Poly Butyl, Plastic, PB, Quest/Qwest pipe is leaking or brittle, Find Help Here! by Handyman on 10/26/2004

The number to call is 1-800-356-3496 to see if you are still covered.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC