> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 1/4 Minus Additive?
Login | Register

1/4 Minus Additive?

Posted by Pam on August 20th, 1998 08:47 AM

I may be crazy, but thought I saw a show Bob did on a home in Phoenix, where he mentioned an additive that you mix with 1/4 minus that makes it hold together almost like cement. Does anyone remember this and what the stuff is called?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC