> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 1926 pocket door hareware
Login | Register

1926 pocket door hareware

Posted by P. Lamb on August 23rd, 2000 12:11 PM

Help! I need to know the name that is used for the track runners for pocket doors. We have the rails in the wall but not the wheel thing that allows the door to hang and slide from. Does any one know how to get them so we can hang the doors to them.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC