We recently restored a Franklin stove that was recovered from a house fire (our family house burned down). We have since built a new house and had a chimney built to be able to install and use our stove. The problem is that even after sealing any cracks in the stove, making sure the chimney had excellent drawl, the chimney was heated up enough, we still have a severe problem of the smoke billowing out the front of the stove. When looking at the chimney you can see smoke and even heat coming out. What could be the problem? Could it be sealed up too tight in the back of the stove? Maybe needs some type of small holes in back of stove to off set the draw from the front? PLEASE HELP!