Hi, Sue. Trun that swamp cooler off NOW. That is the root of your problem. It is putting a high amount of humidity into the air. It is supposed to--that's the way it works. When water changes from a liquid to a gas, it cools. We feel the same thing when sweat evaporates. The problem is that it is throwing cool moist air into your house.
Any unfinished wood and wood finished with many kinds of finishes is a sponge ready to absorb humidity. Most finishes will only stop water, not water vapor. Anything that is colder than the air the swamp cooler is blowing out will allow water vapor to condense on it. If you have a cold floor, guess what will happen. But if you stop the humidity, it will dry.
Unless you have mildew, it should dry back out with no problems. But yopu will not really be able to assess any damage until it is dry. Turn the swamp cooler off and report back in a couple of weeks. Leave the windows open so the humidity can escape. I know that it will be hot but hot and dry is what you want for your house now. Go to a movie or the mall to cool off.