This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rose001 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Judyl
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I was thinking of installing security cameras in the backyard. I am nearing my 50’s and I live with my daughter, who will be from home for the next two months. She is going to Paris to attend a training program related to her work, which is really important to her.
    She asked me to go along with her, but, I didn’t want to be a disturbance for her.
    There were some burglary attempts reported in the past few days. But nobody was harmed or nothing was from anybody’s house. Last night my daughter and I heard the same weird noise from our backyard. From then, my daughter is worried to leave me alone here. As a solution, she insisted on installing burglar alarm systems in our backyard. What do you recommend…?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Judyl.

roberthowell
    Participant

Always lock the doors when you move out and don’t place car or bike keys close to windows. Your home security is in your hands , locksmith can only install and suggest the right systems but it’s up to you how you will make use of those security systems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.