Homepage Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum Looking for a concrete floor crack repair service

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johnshears 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

MarkSherry
    Participant

Hi all, I am so disappointed to see a deep crack in my new basement floor (also saw a ¼ inch crack in our garage too). The floor is just 1 week old. I really don’t know how it has happened. I’m thinking of getting the help of a concrete floor crack repair service ( http://www.sealwellinc.com/services/surface-preparation/crack-joint-repairs/ ) but I thought I’d get some opinions in the first place. Will it cost so high? I had spent a lot of money for the flooring works. So if the repairing work needs more cash, I don’t mind the crack. Does anyone have any idea regarding the cost?

johnshears
    Participant

Well, this is so disappointing. You need some good service provider who are good at repairing this floor. I will definitely let you know about some good company who will give concrete floor crack repair service. Visit – chimneygenie.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.