This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ken124 1 month ago.

• Author

Ken124
    Participant

I own a textile shop in the heart of the city. I used to purchase the dress materials in bulk from another place. I go once in 2 months to collect the dress and return only after 2 – 3 days. During that time my wife and kid are alone at home. I’m in a critical situation now. My wife is 6 months carrying and I have to go to collect the dress materials by the end of this month.

The doors of the house are not that safe and strong. There are also issues with the door locks. Recent records say that there has been an uptick in home invasions in which intruders or robbers simply kick in the front door. I’m tensed on leaving my family alone at home in this situation. Hence I’m thinking about installing an extra layer of security. I would like to change the normal front door locks and hire an emergency locksmith service to install deadbolts. I hope it would prevent the break-ins. What do you think about it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.