On The Level - The Home Improvement Blog
Category
Blogger
Date
About our bloggers
Contact our bloggers

A carbon monoxide detector can save your life.

The Very Real Danger of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

 
Here's a tragic story out of Aspen, Colorado: A family who won a vacation in a $9 million mansion died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the home while sleeping. An improperly glued PVC pipe in the heating and snow melt system is blamed for causing the deaths. Now authorities are tracking down who should be held responsible. The contractor who glued the pipe, the owner of the home and possibly the manufacturer of the faulty pipe are all under investigation. This story underscores the importance of knowing about the danger carbon monoxide poses to your family's health. You can read all about it in this article.


Comments

Login or Register to Comment
Title/Content Author

danger of carbon dioxide cont

12/10/2008 01:30 AM swansoncontract

Man, you really have to pay attention to the detail on all facets of the work.
www.swansonscontracting.com

Member Since
12/10/2008

Total Contributions
2

Login or Register to Comment
  Login or Register to Comm ent






About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC