Halloween may be here and gone, but that didn't stop the recall of 10,000 Halloween projection flashlights by Nygala Corp. due to fire and burn hazards.
The flashlights -- which were sold at discount stores across the country -- can overheat, blister and melt, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.
There was at least one reported incident involving a flashlight that overheated, blistered and melted.
More information on the recalled flashlights can be found at the CPSC recall page. Consumers who own a recalled flashlight should stop using it immediately and remove and discard the batteries. The flashlight can be returned to the store where it was purchased for a full refund.